Wednesday 14 November 2012

Interning

As you know I work for my local church, St Georges, and as a contributor to www.lightstock.com I want to try and get into the habbit of taking photographs at any event/gathering that is necessary to. What i'll probably do is just upload the photo's onto here, as well as lightstock, without giving elaborate explanations, unless it is necessary. I'll improve on shooting whilst we're praying or worshipping etc, but I felt this first time I should respect everyones privacy a bit more consciously.

Beside this point, I've been quite frustrated, photographically, with getting shoots done: like I've said before for me fashion shoots involve an extensive team and require reliability on everyones half - in my experience so far as a fashion photographer, if there is one person who hasn't confirmed everything on the team everybody has to wait. So what I am currently learning is how to put particular shoots on hold until the time comes that we can actually do it, whilst planning different shoots as well.
I was quite blessed the last two times I went to PT4U to show my photographs: the teams that I had worked with were very reliable, but there've been many obstacles this time round, so I am trying my absolute hardest to continue to learn, push the boundaries of my work, and try to shoot as often as I can and as good as I can.

Phew. A LOT going on at the moment.

Wedding this month, as well as a spring summer collection for a London based fashion company, & potential magazine exposure.

Will let you know what happens.

Love,

Tom



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk





















No comments:

Post a Comment