Wednesday 12 June 2013

Jeremiah

Recently I had some homework to do for my St George's Church Internship (coming to an end pretty soon! How sad!). I had to have a creative response to a particular book in the Old Testament of the Bible.
So I went for one of the hardest ones - Jeremiah.
I set it up into four different sections:

RELIEF - 31:9 - "Tears of joy will stream down their faces and I will lead them home with great care."

DISCIPLINE - 31:20 - "Is not Israel my son? I often have to punish him but I still love him. That's why I long for him and surely will have mercy on him."

HOLY SPIRIT - 31:33 - "I will put my instructions deep within them and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God and they will be my people."

WORSHIP - 32:38 - "They will be my people and I will be their God. And I will give them one heart and one purpose: to worship me forever, for their own good and for the good of all their descendants."

Pretty deep.
But it looks pretty with these backgrounds I shot.



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk















No comments:

Post a Comment