Thursday 11 October 2012

Busy busy BUSY!

My excuse for not blogging much recently is.. because...

I've been massively BUSY.

But there you go.

In the time that I've been away I've been:

- Shooting for Sapphires in Mayfair (sounding fancy?)
- Arranging shooting a 2012/2013 Spring Summer collection for a Fashion company (tbc)
- Working for my church and thinking big!

So yeah, I guess there you get a rough idea of what I've been up to?
The agency shoot was great experience, working with four models was a real pleasure and great fun! I'll write more about it when I've finished editing the photo's :)

If your reading this, why not take another minute of your time and have a look at my photo's on my website or give my Facebook page a like/share!

Love love,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment