Thursday 25 October 2012

The Imagine Sessions

So.
Recently I haven't been hugely inspired with photography.
And I've been wondering why.
I think it's that I've been so busy with many other things I just haven't had chance to sit down, brainstorm, and get excited about the next project. And every photographer should know that you can't possibly produce amazing artwork if you're not in the right 'place' to do so.

I've been fully engrossed in my job at St Georges Church, which I love, organising exciting things for this next year, really trying to spread the word of God and everything.
Having said that I am on the right track with my work for PT4U, and I am still loving photography, I just thought I'd explain the current situation!

So, one of the big things I organised whilst working with the St Georges was an acoustic music evening, with little insights of church - I took a few images there to record it :)

Quality is less than great. Flash was socially inappropriate while the acts were playing, so it is viscously dark!

I've also added the fliers I designed.. Hope you like them!



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk

www.facebook.com/tomkeenanphotography































































No comments:

Post a Comment