Saturday 19 January 2013

St.Georges Staff

Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking pictures of around 10 of the Churches staff (I had to be included in this, which was embarrassing, cos' I don't like other people taking my photograph really..). Here're the photo's I shot!

This next month I'm going to be making a few changes, developments, and hopefully improvements:
- More content to each post (hopefully)
- Monthly video blog on what's happening (possibly)
- Advice on shooting & editing (potentially)
- A new home for my blog: tumblr or something (maybe)
- Different, more simplistic design (perhaps)
- A bible passage after each post (if I remember)

So yeah! Expect a bit of change.

Tomorrow I head up to Wales for the final time: i'll be on location one of the days, doing God knows what (MAYBE MAKING SNOWMEN).

..
chill out..

And i'll be shooting Pride & Greed with Ryo Love!
Can't wait to release the other shots I've produced with her, I'm so pleased, will show you the different layers that involved the images too.

THEN.
That'll be the end of my PhotoTraining4U Apprenticeship?
Wow.

I'll say goodbye nearer the time, but while I think about it, I'd hugely appreciate supportive prayers.

If you're reading this, why not send me an email? Let me know what you think of these posts :) tomkeenanphotography@hotmail.co.uk

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. - Joshua 1:9

(Thought I'd begin that last point)



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk







No comments:

Post a Comment