Thursday 10 January 2013

Temperature & Thank You Note

Not long until my final visit to PhotoTraining4U!
Feels like just yesterday I got through to the top 40.. Never thought I'd get this far.

So I had a portraiture commission yesterday that went really well: funny enough ended up choosing the same area to shoot as my fellow photographer Olly Knight! How odd?
I came across an obstacle that I hadn't before though: the sudden change in temperature..
Being January it is flipping cold in England, as you well know, but I had no idea going from shooting in a park to a warm chocolate shop would affect my lenses so much!
As we got in and casually went upstairs, I got out my 1.4 50mm lens... Realised it was completely misted up! Thought something had gone wrong with it, so I put it back in my bag. Reached for my 24-70, and the same happened!?
I resorted to trying to wipe away the fog... Nope. Didn't work.
So I just had to wait for it to sort itself out!?

What a dilemma.

It's not really a huge problem, but I'd never come across this before. Thank God the photo's came out alright though!

CHANGING THE SUBJECT -

A little while ago I did a fashion shoot revolving around Androgyny (Quite inspired by a few Mert & Marcus photo's), and I thought to thank the location for letting me use the space I'd print them off a thank you note..

Here it is!




www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment