Saturday 27 July 2013

Sir Roger Manwood's - 450th Anniversary & Summer Ball

For this commission I was asked to set up a pop up studio for the 450th anniversary of Sir Roger Manwood's school! It went really well - I was so subject to room for the first night that I had to make some major adjustments to my intended set: but I worked with what I had and achieved some decent photographs.
It was my honour to have been asked to do these photographs after being recommended to them by a previous client. And the particular client was there for both nights, including the summer ball.
I had more room for the second night & because me and my assistant, Pete, had gained experience from the previous night things ran much smoother than expected!
We managed to catch some natural light outside, using the sun as a backlight, which made the students look twice as stunning.
Here are a few screen grabs.

















No comments:

Post a Comment