Saturday 27 July 2013

The Wards - Preview

I have been very busy.
Which is a good thing, so praise God!
I've had family portraits going on, covering prestigious events and shooting headshots for dance companies!
The timing is beautiful, as I had just finished my internship at St George's church.
If you're interested, I'll just fill you in with what's going on with me from September.
I'll still be working with my photography business, but I'll be training at the Worship Central Academy at HTB Church in London with the worship leading work I do at the church.
It's going to be a busy year. But I'm excited!

MOVING ON.

Just before I went on holiday I had a gorgeous family photo shoot with a family called the "Ward's" - they've been busy, so they've only chosen one image from the selection so far, but here it is!
I've also attached a teaser of the set.
Hope you like it!



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment