Friday 9 August 2013

Holly Eastic - Portraits

You recognise the name don't you?
Rings a bell.
Well, Holly Eastic modelled for me when I used to do fashion photography.
She's not an agency represented model.
But a friend I'm lucky to have who is very photogenic!
Anyway, I wanted to do some portraits for her that showed more of her personality.
I had realised how many fashion-Y photo's I had shot of her, where it was quite posed, not very natural, trying to build my fashion portfolio.
So actually, this shoot was pretty difficult: the two of us had settled into a routine of "this" pose & "that" pose, so to break this it did take time.
You know what though, I'm so chuffed with the shots.
Especially the ones of her laughing - beautiful!

Hope you like them anyway.



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk
























No comments:

Post a Comment