Friday 23 August 2013

Self Portrait & Updated Website

Recently I've realised I use the word recently a lot.
So I'll start again.
THIS WEEK
I have designed and updated several pages on my website www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk ...
- About
- Testimonials
- Pricing & Packages











All three of these are very similar in design, but display different and important information. I'm really pleased with how it's looking!
To go with my "About" page, I knew I needed a new self portrait:
Most of the self portraits I've shot have had an artistic edge - aiming for fashion clients & Vogue.
This worked when I was doing fashion work.
But I didn't think it represented my business as it is now.

So after ordering a shirt with my brand name on, I set out to shoot a corporate, professional self portrait.

Hope you like it :)



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment