Friday 27 July 2012

First Wedding... SMASHED IT

Today, I had my first wedding commission ever shot on my own: I was scared to say the least!
I've just got in and i'm absolutely exhausted.

The bride and groom were friends from my church: they're both students so they didn't have a lot of money, so they told me their budget and I worked with that. Primarily, I wanted to do my best, but this was like a tester to see what I thought about weddings.

In all honesty, knowing that potentially weddings could really help my income, I am considering now doing weddings from word of mouth. So, not advertising myself as a wedding photographer, but if people ask then I will consider.

It was a good experience and I learnt a lot for future weddings. All in all, a great experience, and I'm confident that the newlyweds will be pleased with the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment