Wednesday 12 September 2012

Awesome Opportunity!

Just thought I'd share some exciting news with you all :)

As you know recently I've been working with the awesome 'Sapphires Models' and I was asked today if, when I can, I would like to shoot in their studios (Backdrops & Lighting Provided) with a number of their models for a testing day.

Amazing opportunity!

Will have to confirm a few things but this is really exciting news. The team at Sapphires have been really great to work with: responding to emails very rapidly and being kind and considerate, they are a great organisation!

So stay tuned in the near future for some test shots of their models :)

God bless,



Visit me at: www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk

Like me at: www.facebook.com/tomkeenanphotography

Follow me at: www.twitter.com/tomkeenanPHOTO

No comments:

Post a Comment