Friday 7 September 2012

Yuka Accessories - Branding

As a photographer, I also have the skills with graphic design. In a previous blog post I wrote about the branding I had done for my photography image: the logo, typeface & website.

Recently I was approached by a jewellery designer to brand her company, and here is the result!

We went through various ideas before we came to this final decision, but I am pleased to say that the client, Yuka Jourdain, is very pleased with the outcome.

If you would like to enquire about design work then just email me at: tomkeenanphotography@hotmail.co.uk

Also, you can see Yuka's details in the photo's on this blog, so if you would like to enquire about her jewellery then please don't hesitate :)

This leads me to the matter that I am going to be doing two photographic jobs with her too: of her jewellery, which I will blog about when finished, and portraits of the designer herself!

So hopefully you'll be able to get her full image after this commission!



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk

www.facebook.com/tomkeenanphotography

www.twitter.com/tomkeenanPHOTO



















No comments:

Post a Comment