Tuesday 4 September 2012

Yesterday - Cafe shoot

Yesterday's shoot was really good!
Biggest team i've ever led, and I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that when I'm organising the shoot, I'm the guy who is in charge and I need to take control: which I did, but there're always areas for improvement eh?

Every team member seemed to enjoy it too, and the vibe was really good!
A thing I will probably invest in (very small investment) is a portable speaker to plug my iPod: sometimes on location there isn't a particularly suitable area for plugging in a docking station, so this would help keep the energy flowing.

I've definitely learnt a lot from this shoot: I pushed myself out of my comfort zone for this shoot, had many obstacles but overcame them sufficiently.

Photo's will be up soon :)



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk

www.facebook.com/tomkeenanphotography

www.twitter.com/tomkeenanPHOTO






No comments:

Post a Comment