Monday 3 December 2012

Behind the scenes: background shots.

As you may well know, I haven't had a lot of luck with locations for fashion shoots.

BUT

I have had been blessed with good backgrounds for the 7 Deadly Sin's photo's I shot in Wales: each time I have had my idea planned it has gone successfully, well, almost.

Attached are a few shots I took at the locations for the backgrounds. I SO want to publish the photo's, but I've been told to be patient (ouch) and wait til' the training videos are online.. MAN

The background behind the scenes photo's are from Lust, Sloth & Envy..
Wonder if you can guess how the photo's will turn out ;)

It has taken, AGES, to do them. (The final photo's with my model Ryo)



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk

www.facebook.com/tomkeenanphotography










No comments:

Post a Comment