Saturday 22 December 2012

Snooker Shoot went well!

I am pleased to say that the photo shoot at the Royal Snooker Hall went very well!

My team consisted of Chimm (MUA), Emma Jacobs (Stylist), Sam Healy (Assistant) & Holly Eastick (Model). I was blessed to have such a supportive team, and though the production was extensive, it was extensive for a reason - great quality.

I'm a bit ill at the moment, so editing the photo's is going to be slightly delayed. #patience

There were a few hiccups on the day: timing, and misunderstanding between myself and the club owner, but all these things help me learn as a photographer. I can't help but think if things ran smoothly all the time I wouldn't have had the experience through learning.

Going to try and pursue magazine editorial for this set. Pray for us?
Attached is a behind the scenes photo I took.

If I don't post until after Christmas, have an awesome Christmas. God bless you!



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment