Wednesday 19 December 2012

Ups and Downs

I've got a photo shoot on Thursday (tomorrow).. YAY!
I am blessed to have a great team on board with the Hair & Make Up (Chimm) and styling (Emma Jacobs), but it's been difficult trying to confirm a model.. but luckily I am able to use a previous model I've used before: Holly.

I haven't been slacking, I've still been trying my best to make these shoots as good as they can be, and I tell myself if I were sitting around doing nothing for my photography & work then I would DO something about it, but I haven't, the past few months have been insanely busy. Although, I'm so happy Thursday is happening: get the creativity buzzing with an awesome team, so excited.

Also things are looking really positive with the New Year regarding test shoots: I have confirmed two amazing locations for two separate fashion shoots which I'll be trying to confirm in the Christmas hussle and bussle: in a cinema & rug store (sounds random, but fashion is sometimes, and this should look awesome).

Praying things work out for the best!

All the best,

Tom



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk

p.s: these are a couple of images from the mood board for the shoot...










No comments:

Post a Comment