Thursday 23 August 2012

Donikka - Experiment/Collaboration

Apologies I haven't been right on this every day for the past week or two: I was in Devon & then at an amazing Christian festival called 'Momentum'. It's left me feeling inspired and fuelled, which makes me very happy!

So, after PhotoTraining4U I collaborated with a MUA named Lucy Jayne: I've worked with her before, and absolutely love her work. Lucy organised the location, model & styling & I decided on where in the location to shoot, what kind of lighting and what kind of tone the set should have.

Here is the final set: I'm very chuffed, there are around 3 or 4 that are my favourite, because the face wasn't as diverse throughout the set as hoped: having said this, she was still an awesome model, considering this was her first shoot! An added plus is that the director of the modelling agency (http://sapphiresmodel.com) was fond of the pictures too, and wants to keep updating me with new models of theirs. This was a huge step for me! They're a great organisation!

Blessings













1 comment:

  1. Awesome set Tom! Next time you're over this way, holla! Lauren x

    ReplyDelete