Thursday 30 August 2012

Well that's a pain.

Bit frustrating really.
I'm as cool and calm as a cucumber at the moment, just a bit disappointed:

- Original model for latest idea had another shoot option arise, so because I didn't have all the details confirmed she went for that shoot.
- As lame as it sounds, and feel free to laugh, my hair isn't doing what it's supposed to so self portraits aren't happening right now!
- Location for latest idea wouldn't let me shoot there.

So what am I doing to sort it out?

Well firstly i'll pray, but i'm gonna give these steps a go:

- Find a different model through the agency.
- Wait a week or so for the mane (hair) to sort itself out (the more I say this the more stupid it sounds!).
- Really try and find a suitable/good location instead of the beach parlour.

Man, such a pain, cos' I don't want to just take pictures of any friend, I want to set out to produce my best work each time. So with this mind set it takes a lot of variables to go right.

We'll see eh?



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk

www.facebook.com/tomkeenanphotography

www.twitter.com/tomkeenanPHOTO

No comments:

Post a Comment