Monday 13 August 2012

Retouching..

I'm back from Devon!
It was awesome, weather was pants, surf was so-so, but it was great :)

So yeah, got back and went to town (figure of speech) on editing my 'Four dresses' PT4U photographs and managed to get them edited down in one full day - was quite surprised, but I still need to learn a way of utilising my time even more, so I don't spend too much time behind the computer screen.

This leads me to the issue of retouching: I've always done my own retouching, but seeing it takes SO much time, I am considering finding a retoucher sometimes. Only problem is the cost, and knowing that I can do it myself. Maybe i'll just use them for paid shoots? I don't know, i'm still toying with the idea, i'll definitely talk to Mark Cleghorn next time i'm at PT4U.

I want to show you the pictures, but I cant.. I'm not sure if they are being used for the one off editorial yet, so i'll wait and find out :)




No comments:

Post a Comment