Wednesday 8 August 2012

Ideas

I've got a few ideas going on around my head at the moment, and really can't wait to organise shoots for them! But at the moment I'm in Devon, and I have about four days at home before I go away to Somerset for a few days. When i'm back after that, i'm really going to get on to shooting :)

Primary ideas at the moment are using these sorts of locations: cinema, snooker club, beach parlour & ballet academy. Good thing with these is that two of them I would be primarily using natural light, and the other two flash. So i'm constantly going to be experimenting with different kinds of lighting.

I really want to do some studio shoots too, knowing that most of my shoots are on location.

When I get home after being away to Devon, primarily I'm going to be editing the photographs that are due to be in a certain magazine, that i'm not going to tell you about in case it doesn't happen, and I'll also be editing photographs from a shoot I did the day before I went away as a collaboration/experimentation.

Also, because the majority of my shoots are being shot on location, I am considering getting a neutral density filter for my 24-7- 2.8 Nikkor lens. Rather expensive though, annoyingly!

I'm also learning about contacting modelling agencies, I think i've blogged this before mind you, but I feel like I need the guidance of somebody who has worked with agencies before to suggest which photo's I should submit to them.. We'll see.. It's quite intimidating? Going from using friends who have had a good look to them, to using fully aspiring MODELS. I dunno, as soon as I'm behind the camera shooting it's all fine, but before it's quite scary, for me anyway.

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment