Saturday 2 February 2013

Aaron Smith - Actor

SO, a couple of days ago I was able to try out my brand new studio backdrop gear:
In the next couple of months I'm going to be sorting myself out with STUDIO SPACE!
Happy days.
Praise GOD.
So, to throw myself into the deep end, I thought I would use the new gear for a commission of upcoming actor Aaron Smith.
Without an assistant the backdrop was just about do-able, but did prove difficult at times. Only took me half an hour though!
Was using lastolite backdrop gear (when I next use it, I'll take a set shot of it to show you what it looks like).

Client, Aaron, was chuffed with the photo's.
Here they are!
Watch out for him in the future.



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk


Psalm 100:4 - "Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name."

























No comments:

Post a Comment