Wednesday 27 February 2013

Emma Jacobs Textiles & Teaser

Ages ago I was blessed to collaborate with a really talented team of creatives - for the Androgyny photo shoot I created in Deal Snooker Hall.
Emma Jacobs, student of Chelsea Art University, was in charge of styling.
She is also a textile designer!
How awesome.
(Not to mention she has modelled for me too!? Girl of many talents.)

Here is a little peak at her work, which she composed from photo's from the shoot. The rest you can check out on her BLOG.











Also, I shot the background for my penultimate deadly sin "greed" today: here's a peak at the background!






www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk

Psalm 105:1 - "Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name: make known among the nations what he has done."

No comments:

Post a Comment