Monday 25 February 2013

Latest News

If you regularly take a glance at what's going on with my photography at the moment, you'll have noticed I've been quite quiet! Not many blog posts, photo posts, etc etc.

WELL.

Firstly I've been ill.
(Somebody please, reveal your violin.)
And secondly because of contracts I'm under, I can't reveal at least 8 different shoots that I've done, under the wraps news and other things!
This includes the stuff I've been doing for PhotoTraining4U.

BUT!

Wait for it..
By Mid-March the 7 Deadly Sins work I've been working on would've been finished, and I'll be back onto testing :)
God has really helped things fall into place though.
For example, as I've already posted I work for my local church (St Georges), I've been doing a lot of things with the youth & the sung worship team! (Sung worship is singing as a form of worship to God!) So my time has really been blessed, in that I am still busy.
Recently I met an old friend who has been in an opposing position: where he was unemployed, and just didn't have anything going on at the time - I'm just thankful that I'm not in a season like that lately.

So, March is looking exciting.

Will keep you posted!



Hebrews 10:24 - "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds."

www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment