Thursday 7 February 2013

Latest Research - Inspiration

Recently I have been sorting out my business & next steps to take - during this I have been researching for inspiration on the next series I'll set out to do.
If you've seen my website recently you'll have seen I have created an album called "You." - this album consists of portraits I have shot from commission (The reason I named the album "You." is to highlight the fact that You could be in this album!).

But anyway, with fashion photography, these are some of the images I've been inspired by recently.
There are some amazing photographers out there, and I really encourage any budding photographers to check out the artists on "The Framed Awards" - the standard is insanely high, and it really gives you an idea of who is doing well in the industry at the moment. Most of the shots in this research are from artists on there.

Seems like a whole other world sometimes.



www.tomkeenanphotography.co.uk

(Yes I haven't forgot, i'll video blog later, might be a huge fail, but I'll keep you posted!)




No comments:

Post a Comment